Why 3 years of these dreams?

over 9 years ago

Hi my name is Lucy dob 2/jul/1989 and for 3 years i dreamt about the same man. These dreams were so vivid, the majority of my usual dreams are quite hazy,but i felt very alert in the ones i had about him. Id known him casually for 3 years beforehand but really just thought he was just alright until i started dreaming about him out of the blue. They were mostly romantic dreams, sometimes just his presence in my dreams were nice enough. So a few months ago i decided to act on my dreams, or at least the ones where im trying to tell him how i feel about him and did just that just to make the dreams stop if nothing else. I did make the mistake of doing it over the computer however as we dont often see eachother even though we live in the same small town. There were other people involved who didnt appreciate what id said, though they dont know the reason why i had to say it i.e the recurring dreams.

Its been 2 months with just one dream about him and i dont think i’ll get anymore at least.

Im so confused as to why though!!

Why did i start dreaming about him all the time, even when i was consciously not thinking about him?

Why did i have to end up telling him how i felt to make them stop?

I was wondering whether there is some spiritual connection going on?

thankyou very much for reading x

over 9 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Hello Lucy,

As I channel into your energy I feel a strong intuition within you, being a Cancer you are known for your connection with your emotions and the ones around you. These dreams signify your spirits desires and needs, there is something about this man that wakes something up in your dream state subconscious.

You were most likely lovers in a past life, that’s why this connection is strong and vivid you may have had unfinished business and needed to say how you felt to him to move forward, it’s beyond the conscious mind.

You had to gain some sort of closure to move past these dreams, so confronting this man was the only way.

You’re spirit released a grip on him.

If you want more information on this or any other questions feel free to request me in chat, I love doing dream interpretations.

Blessed Be, -Erika

over 9 years ago

Thankyou for replying to my post!

That feels like it makes sense to me. I would like to talk to you about this, so will hopefully catch you again in the next few days.

Lucy x

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you on this dream and give you full accurate insight and details and much more . Contact me _Live chat . You won,t regret contacting me . Accurate – Blessing s- Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago

my deep insight and also my higher ability in the dream interpretation I can give you a biggest help because every dreams means something of important, contact me

over 9 years ago

Dreams can be misleading. I think sometimes it is actually our body’s way of warning us to steer clear of something. http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago
psychicbrittany's photo

Brittany Miller (psychicbrittany)

12 posts

Hello my name is Brittany and I feel a very strong energy from you there is meant to be a change coming your way chat with me i do not sugar coat

over 9 years ago
advisor_avea didn't upload a photo

Dorothy Mitchell (advisor_avea)

15 posts

Hello im advisor avea I am a gifted psychic with many years of experience I have dealt with many people around the world I see into the past present and future, I would like to interest you into my services. Guaranteed satisfaction and you will be amazed for whats in store.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would have to look at the dreams itself, as you never posted what the dream was about ? What colors were in the dream, where was you at, and what was happening in the dream. Dream details ;)