date disaster

over 9 years ago

My ex discovered i had a date last weekend during the date i had 4 missed calls and 7 texts from him.. ive been getting mixed messages from ex for mths now. He lives overseas.i do know he wants to see me when he is back in Australia.. but does he want me? Not sure when he will come back for even a holiday. Do i move on? Do i date or do i wait? Does he still have unspoken feelings? He admits to missing me but what is he really saying?

over 9 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Hello,

Well it sounds like you have a lot on your mind and heart. I can still sense attachment between both of you, your relationship was very intense and passionate. These mixed signals are him playing mind games, to see if you still care. He really just wants you to want him, the distance has made him confused and unsure of where you both stand. The truth is he is still very much in love with you and this date will be on his mind for awhile he feels intimidated and lost now. You did nothing wrong, your just trying to move forward, but you need to figure out your feelings before its too late and this love cycle ends.

I would need your name and date of birth as well as his to give you further details on where this is headed.

I currently have a special on questions 3 for $5.00 or a 15min reading for $10.00

I can help you sort out what you truly feel and what is on his mind.

blessings, -Erika

over 9 years ago
sebastianarmada's photo

Sebastian Armada (sebastianarmada)

7 posts

Sometimes the possibility of losing someone forever can be a huge impact on the desire to be with them. Your ex has given you mixed messages because he’s had mixed feelings. But the fact that you went on a real date and are moving on has sprouted interest again in the back of his mind. He was faced with a choice. Let you move on or fight to get you back. The 4 missed calls and 7 texts were his soul reaching out to you in a desperate attempt to tell you how much he loves and misses you. With that said, long distance relationships are hard. It’s impossible to say whether not you should move on or not because only you can decide what you want to do. When things are possible, you will be together. But as it stands, the oceans have limited your hearts from connecting and will continue to do so until one of you travels. I can do a more in depth reading for you if you would care to know more.

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
blue1's photo

♥☼Uncle☼Ted☼♥ (blue1)

27 posts

PGB their is part of you that wanted to him discover about the date and wanted a reaction and you certainly got one havent you!

Although he can be controlling and jealous, the real question have you moved on from this person?, what are feelings behind his reaction ? what do you want to do or who will you be with?...

these questions and situation needs in depth answer. If you feel I can be of assistance then please do come pvt or go with whichever psychic you feel most drawn too. God bless x

over 9 years ago

Thanks for your response but as the title states the date was a disaster! With my ph going off and his name coming up on the screen. I didnt answer him. But couldnt stop thinking of him till next day i sent a message saying sorry missed your call i was out…so date was cut short.how he knew is beyond me he is in another country.will he come back to me? I try to move on but he is never far from my thoughts. Its like we are still conected to each other. Will he be mine again?

over 9 years ago
blue1's photo

♥☼Uncle☼Ted☼♥ (blue1)

27 posts

i can look at that in consultation for you xxx

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

hi there it sounds like you have a lot of mixed emotions going on. on one hand it sounds like you still have feelings, on the other sounds lie you are ready to meet new people I can help you with you questions in a chat…let me know if interested.

over 9 years ago
psychicbrittany's photo

Brittany Miller (psychicbrittany)

12 posts

chat with me and i will tell you what is going on i do not sugar coat and i feel alot from your energies