life ruined by lies

over 9 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

I had my life ruined by jealousy and lies and tried to clear my name and show people the truth that others keep trying to bury. Have I done enough to clear my name and is everyone seeing the truth now of what is really going on?

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
sebastianarmada's photo

Sebastian Armada (sebastianarmada)

7 posts

I know this doesn’t exactly answer your question directly, but I do my best to say what I see. Don’t cross oceans for people who wouldn’t cross a puddle for you. They didn’t believe you the first time, why would you care to continue on with them if it took so much to repair what a simple lie could destroy? Truth will always set you free. Especially from people who you don’t need in your life. As for your actual question, yes you have. But sometimes less is more. You have your dignity and your pride, and you know what really went on and if they don’t want to see it then that’s their problem not yours. If you want to talk more about it, I’m here for you.

over 9 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Hello,

I can empathize with your situation, lies and jealousy come from spite and envy. I feel that you are wasting your efforts and time with trying to prove yourself, the truth always comes out that’s something you can’t prevent. What I see the ones who have wronged you will pay their karma. Some know you are sincere and honest others are skeptical. I feel by summer’s end you will gain back your reputation and you will move past this. This event happened in your life to show you that you cannot trust everyone, and certain peoples true colors came out that you needed to see. Again, I empathize with you and I am sorry for the suffering I feel you have gone through the last 4 months especially. Just focus on you, at night when you go to bed be happy with who you are. Only you will know the truth and forgive these enemies as it will allow you to move forward.

If you need to talk about it I am here, my prayers are with you.

Blessed be, -Erika

over 9 years ago

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

Only problem is I didn’t do the crime I was accused off and need to raise a child and can’t find work until name is cleared….as mud sticks. If summer is the timing of everything it’s winter almost here and I can’t survive on no income till then unless you mean summer in your part of the world that’s only another 3 months already gone thru this over a year and if it’s my summer then it’s another 6 months…..it’s harder to go thru when you are the one going thru it knowing you are telling the truth and suffered severely but nothing happening to them they are profiting off it at my expense but an innocent little boy is stuck in this, my son…this is no life for him. These people are known for lying….this is so frustrating to go thru. I get the lesson but don’t get why I have to go thru this for so long? These people will never suffer like I did….I don’t know not much hope done what I can…..I just want to wake from this nightmare.

over 9 years ago

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

Thanks

over 9 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

To clarify, I felt by the end of august early September your name will be cleared, and you will be able to put this behind you. Everything happens for a reason, and I know you are Good Mother that really doesn’t need this frustration and pain but God gives us only what we can handle, and I know you will pull through. Leave it in God’s hands, and have faith.

I’m so very sorry, I see your innocents and how you so badly want to protect your child. The universe see’s it too, hang on, love. My advice is pray psalm: 23 in the morning and psalm: 9 at night. just search those prayers on Google they will help keep your faith strong and clear enemies and obstacles from your path.

If you need further advice don’t hesitate.

Blessings be upon you and your family, -Erika

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Have you heard the saying - “Rumors are carried by haters!” “Spread by fools!” “Accepted by idiots!”

How true it is. I am going through the same as you and have no way of proving my innocence’s. I can only hope that in time if it hasn’t already that the truth will come out. I have faith it will. Never give up hope liars always get caught out in the end.

I feel you celebrating around five months time. There is a ending in sight to all this going on around you but it will take time. It has gone on for over five years for me so I am happy it will not go on as long for you and your little boy.

I drew a Angel card asking the question as I shuffled what must piscesJ do to prove she did not do the crime. I got the Seven of fire which means defend your beliefs and decisions. Stand your ground and don’t back down. Choose your battles wisely. Stay alert and vigilant. Don’t drop your guard. Others many envy what you possess, perseverance. The second card I drew asking what will happen if you follow the above is the Page of air she means Logical, honest, impulsive and curious. She also means challenging information, Delays or changes to plans remember I said it will take five months for the truth to surface, she also means Truth delivered without tact. She also comes with a warning that you will likely receive new information that presents a challenge or delays. The message may come from someone who speaks bluntly and without thoughtfulness, but don’t take it personally. They have a problem not you. What is important is the message not the messenger. she can also mean gossip, legal matters, a new challenge, a contract or agreement. The next card I pulled from the Angel card deck was the three of water meaning a celebration! Reunions are likely too, she means happy conclusion and good fortune. Give it time and you will win out. I see the truth coming out in five months. Hope I have helped you in some way with my free reading. It sounds to good to be true but you will win in the end. Hang in there you are on the right track. Never give up hope.

Love and light Msdelight

over 9 years ago

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

Thanks Erica and thanks as well MsDelight. :) I’m sorry that you are going thru the same thing and for so long. I appreciate your help….just really breaks your heart this….I really don’t know how you have endured 5yrs of your own situation…I would be no hope in surviving. I just don’t think when truth comes out there will be no real justice as these people have no empathy,remorse or any feelings….and the amount o hurt and damage they have done their punishment will never justify their crimes. Thanks for your help and I will pray those two psalms. God bless :)

over 9 years ago

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

On. My screen there is lines crossing out my message…don’t know why…computer gliche?

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Very sorry you are experiencing so much turmoil. You don’t have anything to prove to anyone. As one of them already said karma does come back around in one way or another. People choose to harm instead of being harmless. It’s difficult to turn your focus away from all the naysayers, judges, and fault finders, but this I will give you. Focus on what you can do right now to get to where you want to be. There kind of like a bad radio station you need to turn off, or change. Keep your mind focused on being positive and achieving success. Nothing is impossible if you believe in you and take your personal power back. You are in control of your choices and life. No one else is. They may think so, but you’re the one that is truly in control by keeping your mind positive and strong and not buying into the negativity.

over 9 years ago

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Hi PiscesJ it has been a tough five years for me. I even tried to commit suicide at one stage that’s how bad things got. My life was turned up side down. I have a terrific support network now and am no longer suicidal. These people that believed wrongly of me are so called Christians that were once my friends. Unfortunately I don’t think I will see justice either. As Erica said the ones who have wronged you and I will pay their karma. I am a lot stronger then what the people who believed wrongly of me thought and pulled through the worst of it. I still haven’t given up hope that the truth will be revealed and my innocence declared some day. Time will tell. Any way I have chosen to forgive them and move on even if they still think wrongly of me. I chose to be the bigger person out of them all. Don’t let them get the better of you PiscesJ like I did at one stage. Think of your little boy and look after your self. Don’t give up hope and hang in there.

Love and light Msdelight

over 9 years ago

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Ditto! Ditto! Lavender Sunshine. Well said. I agree with you. Thank you for your words of wisdom it helped me a lot too.

Love and light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Thank you Msdelight! Thanks for sharing yours as well.

over 9 years ago

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

thanks everyone for your input as it really helps get me to try and get a more positive perspective and hope. They did get to give me a breakdown and I lost faith….guess this is a way to return my faith as I still pray to god to help me and always have a conversation with him everyday….probably sometimes it’s made me think that if they could get to me so easily then maybe I need to work on that since my self esteem and confidence is lacking, so started counselling a month ago and guess if I can get to why I can get rattled so easily and lose control of my own power over my self I need to work on that. I’ve done what I can but now it comes down to others conscious which I know is not reliable. I do have family support but they don’t like to talk about it so when I need to needed the counsellor for that. I have really heard everything that you all have replied with and very much taking in all your advice as I need to be able to forward and feel what you all have told me is my way of doing so. I don’t want to stoop to their level and almost did out frustration and constant bullying but my belief in two wrongs don’t make a right and my son keep me from going down that road that they want me to. Plus I never want to sell my soul to the devil either as since I was a kid there has always been something from the darkness chasing me…I can always sense it but funnily can always see it’s outline when it appears and get images in my head always when it appears that is like devil like images. There is one psychic on this site who helped me get protection from that as last week it appeared and physically it has touched me in scratches and last time it tried to lift me off my bed to get my attention….I really must thank a lot of people and if I never had found this site I don’t think I would be at this point where I could solve this. So to you all your work and gifts are not in vain….it does help and know personally you have all helped me. Thank you for that from the bottom of my heart. God Bless you all ;-)

over 9 years ago

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

And to MsDelight….I hope you do get justice and proven innocent because it is a horrible betrayal and feeling to go through. I will pray for you to and am inspired by your strength, courage and strong faith and the even more amazing part – how you rose above it and still not give up on people but dedicate yourself to helping others. Trully that is admirable and inspirational and if I can take your example as away to inspire me to take the way you did by rising above it all and taking your own power back then I know I will have hope in succeeding. I really hope when your truth is exposed and innocence proven won’t be a much longer wait. God Bless you ;-)

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing