Concerned

over 10 years ago
nishyy's photo

nishyy (nishyy)

4 posts

Haven’t heard from my bf n almost a week so not like him very worried n concerned

over 10 years ago
truevisionerpsychic didn't upload a photo

TrueVisioner (truevisionerpsychic)

10 posts

Dear Join me i will tell you the accurate time frame when he will contact you. At Present i am on low rate,hurry up join me. Regards….......!

over 9 years ago

If you want honesty and accuracy then please, contact me today. I have over 15 years experience and I am here to help. Many blessings to you.

over 9 years ago

No it is not like him and he is avoiding something. We can look in to why he is not calling and when he will. He is almost hiding ya know?

over 9 years ago

II will give you full accurate insight what the spirit show me around your relationship . I will give you the truth and much more . Come in and let me read you on him . Accurate – Blessings – Marva .lee

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo i will help u thanks

over 9 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Nishy,

I sense negative influences around him..

Please connect in chat I need to channel His energy and I require name and date of birth to answer this in-depth.

I have a special, 3 questions for $5.00

Blessed be, -Erika

over 9 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

I feel there is something wrong here in this situation, something within him is different and changed. Please contact me in chat for further details.

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Nishy,

If you wish to really not what is going on or what is wrong here you first need to chose a reader that appeals to you then go into Live Chat for a proper reading.

I am a Dr Phil/Judge Judy type of personality- if that suits you – hit the magic button and come into live chat for us to get started together.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
sebastianarmada's photo

Sebastian Armada (sebastianarmada)

7 posts

He’s not himself right now. He’s been distracted and experiencing life in a new way trying to find who he really is. His feelings for you have been come into question and he is at a crossroad trying to decide exactly what to do. The only reason for this is because he’s been thinking seriously about you and that scares him. It shakes his whole reality to the point where he needed to distance himself to figure it out. He will come to you with an issue and you need to be ready to understand it. Let me know if I can help, I’d be more than happy to.

over 9 years ago
magdalenedivinelove didn't upload a photo

Magdalene C. Bourgoin (magdalenedivinelove)

1 post

Dear Join me i will tell you the accurate time frame when he will contact you. At Present i am on low rate,hurry up join me.

Regards……....!

Magdalene C. Bourgoin

over 9 years ago
psychicbrandie didn't upload a photo

* Psychic Brandie * (psychicbrandie)

6 posts

call me and i will tell you what you need to know i think you will be very happy with what i can tell you and what i can do for you ….call me sweetheart lets start working on this