whats the future hold ?

over 10 years ago

Whats the future hold for me and my mother ..our relationship. what changes will there be in our relationship ???

over 10 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

I can look into this matter for you dear and see exactly what will be the outcome of you and your mother’s relationship. I feel right now the energy between you two is tense, and that there definitely needs to be some communication there. Let’s discuss this further in live chat :)

over 10 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Hello Derald,

I would need a bit more information in order to accurately answer this question. What is your mothers and your full names and date of births? Also I am having a special currently 3 questions for $5.00 and 15mins for $10.00.

-Erika

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions around yourself and mother . Let me give you full accurate insight and details on what the spirit guides show around you and mother . Many years of reading situations like this . On line now – Gods Blessing – Marva .lee

over 9 years ago
advisor_avea didn't upload a photo

Dorothy Mitchell (advisor_avea)

15 posts

Hello sweetheart I would like to interest you in my services I am a experienced psychic reader and advisor I am 100% accurate and I see into the past present and future giving you precise details everything I see nothing more and nothing less.

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

it hurts so much sometimes i think im better off dead.. her phone sits by her side ware she keeps it .. and she changed her number on me years ago for spite.. she lives 1000 miles away & she can call me i dont have her number .she has mine and its been years ..if that aint hate what is..so she hates me i dont need a psychic to tell me this..some on here get upset with me and say cant you see she dont care move on and stop it get over this. others say theres hope and another year passes again..im begening to think the ones that readings say her energy and my show she dont care and life go.s on.. while i still cry inside..is really the only truth that i may not over come this has hit me to hard its my mother

over 9 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

I understand your pain, all you want to do is communicate with your Mother and she is at such a distance. If you come speak to me through Chat I will not tell you to give up on something so precious nor will I give you false hope that she will contact you. I will asses this situation thoroughly and give you clarity on the options I see. You should never give up on the ones you love. Sometimes bridges get so badly burned it takes time to repair. I offer meditation for problems like this as well.

Contact me if you want the truth. God bless, -Erika

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 100%acc ty

over 9 years ago
sebastianarmada's photo

Sebastian Armada (sebastianarmada)

7 posts

Like others have told you it would be best to move on. But something deep inside you can’t let it go. That is perfectly normal. As long as you’re both alive there is a way to fix it. The bond between mother and child is sacred and nothing can tear the spiritual cord that ties your lives together. I have more to tell you if you’re interested. Let me know.

over 9 years ago
psychicbrandie didn't upload a photo

* Psychic Brandie * (psychicbrandie)

6 posts

call me im hear to talk to you

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago

shes around negative jealous people the guy shes with now and married to and my brother both work together to control her. who she talks to and she cant go noware alone unless he is with her and she lets this go on ..unless she leaves him and stops letting my brother control her..she will not change as long as the negative infuelence is around..and it dont look like thats going to happen

over 9 years ago
advisor_avea didn't upload a photo

Dorothy Mitchell (advisor_avea)

15 posts

Hello, I would like to interest you in my services I am a well experienced psychic I worked with many different people, from all around the world I will tell exactly not what you wanna know but what you need to know past present and future, nothing more nothing less. contact me now and you will begin to see life in a completely different way.

over 9 years ago

i dont think it will do any good .like i said she keeps her phone by her side all the time.and never even calls me i dont have her number since she changed it to make him happy and cause she never liked me much as she did the others my brother and sister, it has been 2 years now . she loves the current guy shes married to. to act hateful to me and not be my mother anymore..i just wish i could just take all this sadness and hurt and just leave it on her, seeing how she dont think anything at all of what she has done to me and lifes go,s on with her.if she felt what i felt, she would never want to do it to someone else again, i have carried this pain for sometime