confused

over 10 years ago

Me dob 10/05/77 Husband dob 24/04/79 Are we over?

over 10 years ago
psychicvisionsbytiffany didn't upload a photo

Tiffany M (psychicvisionsbytiffany)

6 posts

Greetings Dear I do See that you are very compatible with each other even though you both have a different way of looking at life But to answer your Question it’s only over if you want it to be . Can it be saved yes Contact me and I’ll show you how Tiffany

over 10 years ago

Contact me today for honest and accurate answers to your relationship questions. Many blessings to you.

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Hello Maria,

Well from the energy I pick up on you are both dealing with frustrations and distance, there is a strong spiritual glue keeping you both together I do feel you are soul mates however there is fog around both of your minds and neither one of you is willing to let the past be the past. I sense a stubborn nature but on that note still a lot of love. It is hurting you both to go through this time and I feel there are enemies trying to pull your relationship apart. Contact me via Chat and I would be glad to assist you through this.

Blessed Be, -Erika

over 10 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo i will help u thanks

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo i will help u thanks

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your issues . Please contact me and I can help you right away and much more . I will only tell you what the spirit guides show around you and your husband . I will give you the truth .I specialize in love and relationships and marriage , break ups , reuniting couples to have better communication.Blessings – Marva.lee

over 9 years ago
advisor_avea didn't upload a photo

Dorothy Mitchell (advisor_avea)

15 posts

Hello sweetheart I would like to interest you in my services I am a experienced psychic reader and advisor I am 100% accurate and I see into the past present and future giving you precise details everything I see nothing more and nothing less.