A guy I met online, is he genuine or stringing me along?

over 10 years ago
charmedangel's photo

CharmedAngel (charmedangel)

24 posts

I’ve recently met a guy online who seems wonderful and perfect, but I need to find out if he is genuine and if when he isnt making contact that he is genuinely working and not stringing me along, can anyone do me a $5 reading?

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I have a 10 deal,and that may help answer your questions.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
davidmystic's photo

David Kasuba (davidmystic)

25 posts

I can do a 5$ email reading for you just call in chat to pay for the email reading and then I can email you back the answers

over 10 years ago
davidmystic's photo

David Kasuba (davidmystic)

25 posts

I can do a 5$ email reading for you just call in chat to pay for the email reading and then I can email you back the answers

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Hello dear,

I have a special right now any three questions for $5.00! it’s a perfect reading for this situation.

Blessed be, -Erika

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
sebastianarmada's photo

Sebastian Armada (sebastianarmada)

7 posts

I’ll answer this one for free.

When I look at a question, I always go to the root of the question instead of directly answering it. It appears to me that what you really want is a relationship that is based on trust. The problem with online dating is that you won’t find it until you meet him in person. People won’t show you who they truly are until you make a real connection with them in person. The reason is because the majority of online contact is superficial. You could be anyone you want and have all the qualities you wish you had and the simplest white lie doesn’t seem so bad when you’re 1,000 miles away and don’t honestly think you’ll ever see the person on the other side of the screen. With that said, I understand that your feelings for this person are real and that you truly want to connect with them. But to expect total honesty from someone online that you just met is part of a bigger need that should be addressed over the actual question of whether or not he’s being truthful and working when he’s not in contact with you. I can feel how tired you are of everything turning out not to be real and that pain can cause you to over think things and not want to waste time with this person if he’s like the others. But these thoughts can also lead to self fulfilling prophecy which will hurt you more than do what it was designed to do which was protect you from getting hurt. I do wish you the best and if you’d like to talk more about it, I’m here for you.