What happened here?

over 10 years ago

Ok! So Bryant Seymore just got called out on his something he did. He told me I have no real information on him and he has a baby on the way is he telling the truth or is he angry for being called out?

over 10 years ago
davidmystic's photo

David Kasuba (davidmystic)

25 posts

Nicole: This man has a lot of confusion and a lot of secrets. Lets talk in chat

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session .God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

Will this person try to contact me again

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Nicole,

His energy is like not on the same level as you. You may not hear from as you would of liked. Do not expect him to call you at this moment. Allow him to get his mind set. As well you need to be working on your self esteem. So when he does come back he sees you in a different light.

Further Questions you have to contact me on bitwine. Blessings

over 10 years ago

Hi mizjessica! Thanks for your feedback but I have to totally disagree with you. Number one self-esteem is not my issue bad judgement in relationships is my error. Also I wasn’t hoping he would contact me again. I guess I was so shocked at how he had just said he loved me one hour before and went all off the deep end that quick. My wonder was would he be bold enough to try and contact me again?

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago

Thank you!

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo i will help u thanks

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo i will help u thanks

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate help and details and much more around your questions. Please come in and receive your accurate answers. – Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Nicole,

If you wish the answer to what is really going on with Bryant – I can tell you in a Live Chat Session.

Please note this board is only for the readers to introduce themselves to the clients of Bitwine – it is not for free readings.

As a counsellor I understand that one minute he told you he loved you and then seem to totally change over that – interested in the answer – visit me in a live chat session – the first 3 mins is free.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Thanks

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

EstherLibra some of us advisors don’t mind giving out free readings when we feel connected to the person asking the question or the person asking the question is in desperate need of help. I have seen a few on here including my self give out free readings to those in need of our help and time. I believe in what goes around comes around. If you give out good Karma you will get good karma back if you give out bad karma you get bad karma back. I was given my gifts for free and I don’t mind sharing them for free where it is most needed. Most people appreciate it.

p.s. I enjoy the practice and giving free readings helps me to get the practice I need.

Love and Light msdelight

over 9 years ago

Msdelight you are awesome. You have a great way of viewing your gift! I appreciate your opinion on free questions everyone is not trying to get something free!

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Esther is right though….this isnt a free site. When you get a free reading you usually get what you pay for. I see you have made 49 posts,but how many times have you hired someone to help you? If it isnt worth paying for it isnt worth worrying about. Let this guy go and find someone new. This one obviously has issues.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

Blue Dragon yes I have made 49 post and this one is number 50. So is there a problem because I haven’t hired you or Estherlibra? Is this the reason you feel the need to point out the number of time I’ve posted here? I have hired a couple of psychics from this site. It didn’t work out so yes I’m still here because I m not judging all the psychics here according to the two.I do have the right to choose a psychic whom I am most comfortable with or whom I feel is more in tuned with me. And as for the guy I’ve let him go however I am still looking for a good, honest, accurate psychic and as long as they respond here I will continue to check. Thank you very much.

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Robin, Esther may be right but there is no rule in the terms of service stating that we advisors are not allowed to give free readings on this board. I am not the only advisor here that gives their time in giving people free readings if they are in desperate need or we feel we can connect. It doesn’t hurt to show some compassion and go the extra distance to help those for free that are truly in need of help. It can also help promote your business. It’s nice to earn money but even more rewarding to help those in need for free. I don’t know about your country but in my country we help each other that’s our culture. I have had a tough time in life in the past and had very little help and support to get through it and came close to committing suicide so there for if I can give some one support by giving them a free reading to help them through a tough time I shall do so. Many come here and ask because they are desperate. I have been there and know what it is like to feel desperate for help and not get it so I will not turn my back on those in need on this board. Sorry if that offends you. I am sure Jennifer who is the boss of this site wouldn’t mind me and other advisors giving free readings on this board to those in their time of need. Like I said above in a earlier post it helps me to get some practice by doing free readings on here and it hopefully helps those asking for help on here too.

Your statement above in your post: “When you get a free reading you usually get what you pay for.” doesn’t make sense you don’t pay for a free reading so how can you get what you pay for? Many advisors on here that give their time in giving free readings are usually accurate and I have seen very little complaints on here when free readings are given. I have seen more compliments than I have complaints. The advisors giving the free readings usually have ratings that are outstanding as I have taken the time to check many of them.

love and light msdelight

over 9 years ago
visioncorrectu didn't upload a photo

Visioner (visioncorrectu)

15 posts

Join and get full insight and full power reading.