When will get this job I so badly need

over 10 years ago

Been through quite a lot of issues pertaining to my previous places of employment. After an unfair dismissal which I took to court snd won my case but since have not found a stable job there is always something . I have had 3 jobs in my life all where between 3-5 years service and since my last experience im really battling. When will it happen again for me cause its driving my self esteem downwards and the uncertainty is getting to me

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago
albertreaper's photo

Albert Fuller (albertreaper)

21 posts

I feel very strong energy Around you. I am in chat if you want to talk

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session .God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Tamaryn,

Do not give up your just struggling though a time and you need to hang in there. I get your depress and your now showing your fear you to let this fear or ego your holding onto that is not working at this current time. By doing that. Your allowing something new to come in. And be your new beginning.

I have a prayer for you. It says *Let go of fear … now. Say this daily for you. Archangel Michael, please help me feel safe and deserving of your guidance. Thank you for clearing me of heavy, toxic, or ego-based thoughts or feelings. Do this for 3 weeks.

Further Questions or give me update about what is happening to you. Your able to contact me on here on bitwine.

You may of been blessed.

over 10 years ago

Hello there Tamaryn,

Come and allow me to take a look at your career scope and help guide you down the path to success.

<= Click MY Name & Connect with ME