feeling fooled :(

over 9 years ago
nikwa's photo

nikwa

6 posts

i had a reading a few months back, i paid good money, the psychic told me that i was with my soul mate of 13 years and 2 kids. and that he would commit to me in Jan/Feb of this year. That everything was kosher and that we would be fine. He has left me, with nothing, and no sympathy what so ever. Im soo confused and feeling ripped off. PLEASE HELP

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

There could be many reasons why the prediction did not come to pass. I can explain some here. If you would like some insight into this further please feel free to contact me. Due to free will, the timing of many things can change. If a psychic sees a particular date, anything you do after talking to that psychic can still change your fate. A simple shift in your thought can change the outcome of any situation. A change in any of the parties involved (thoughts or actions) may change the outcome of a situation. Since we are unable to control other people’s thoughts and actions, a psychic may only be able to base a prediction on your current state of affairs and state of mind. Predictions are based on an assessment of the energy around your situation.

over 9 years ago
visioncorrectu didn't upload a photo

Visioner (visioncorrectu)

15 posts

Dear join me i will tell you each and every thing with my vision and magical powers ,Dear join me at present i am with low rates. Regards…....!

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Nikwa,

Sorry to hear of your upset with your ex partner – been there myself.

However I would like to point out a few things about that issue of soulmate.

It is one of the over used and mis used words in the New Age industry.

I wrote an article which is Part One and Two under News & Articles but you will need to scroll back To Pg 11 as it was written a year to find it. It is free for you to view.

All the best and I hope your week improves. ESTHER

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago

Would love to give you a new reading. I do not read the future, I feel emotions attached to events which in turn helps me determine what is going on. Hard to explain.

over 9 years ago
rosesandthorns's photo

Roses & Thorns (rosesandthorns)

5 posts

Hi .I don’t know how much i can say here but I don’t feel that he is ready to commit , I feel that right now at this moment its best for you two focus on your own goals .

over 9 years ago
moonlightattraction's photo

☽Moonlight Attraction ☾ (moonlightattraction)

43 posts

The thing with soul mates is that we don’t have just “one” soul mate. Soul mates come in ALL shapes & sizes. We don’t always end up marrying or being with a soul mate & soul mate relationships can be super complicated. So just because that connection is there doesn’t mean it’s going to be super lovely, marriage etc.

I won’t do readings based on other psychics predictions (for all kinds of reasons) however I’d love to help you and take a fresh look at this.

I’m currently offering 15 minute readings for $10, which is loads of time to get all your questions answered as I work very quickly.

Lots of love, xxx

over 9 years ago
advisor_avea didn't upload a photo

Dorothy Mitchell (advisor_avea)

15 posts

hello I would like to interest you into my services, I am a truly gifted experienced psychic i want to help guide and advise you. contact me today you will be amazing for what the future has in store with you i give 100% of my energy into everything i do.

over 9 years ago

Hello nikwa,

Yes, I can feel your frustrations, hurt and confusions. If it is Honest Enlightenment you are seeking I have exactly that for you. No sugar coating and won’t tell you what you want to hear, but only truths as It is.

<= Click MY Name & Connect with ME

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo i will help u thanks

over 9 years ago
psychicvisionsbytiffany didn't upload a photo

Tiffany M (psychicvisionsbytiffany)

6 posts

Hello Dear. I’m sorry to hear about your situation but the future can change with something as simple as an action or thought,and for every person there is more then one soul mate, I would love to help you by giving you a reading and help give you a better understanding about these thing’s

over 9 years ago

hello deear thanks for your attention,Im sure my oredict come true,no sugar coac, with harmony always, Marcello from Italy

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Nikwa,

I would love to look into this with you and see what lays ahead as well as suggest somethings that can help to bring him back to you. Online now and waiting to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i would love to do a overall love reading for you to look into things contact me

over 9 years ago

hello dear, thanks for your attention,im sure my predict come true, blessing marcello

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Please keep in mind that when you ask a psychic for advice, you are getting advice. Now, when a psychic is able to give dates or time frames we are giving you a prediction. If something changes from what a psychic said it’s not always because you got “ripped off”, it’s because the future changed itself. I feel that the psychic told you what she saw and in this case your future altered course by itself. With 26 years of experience I can dig deeper into your future and see what it holds. Contact me for further details.