my x sisternlaw

over 10 years ago

my sis was beat up a couple weeks ago so she says by a stranger I no she is lying I feel her twin sons have got something to do with it can anyone help me please

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hello , i m here for your help , plz join me i hope u will not be disappoint thanks

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sharron,

Something is telling me your on the ball. But you also have to think about others things your sis has told you in the past before this. This will help you understand what has happen now.

Blessings

over 10 years ago
albertreaper's photo

Albert Fuller (albertreaper)

21 posts

i feeling a lot her and feel danger around her contact me in chat

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sharron,

No she is hiding who it is,and I sense danger around her. The boys may be resposible…lets take a look and see what I can get.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions . I will give you what the spirit guides show around this . I will give you the truth and much more . Blessings – Marva.Lee

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium