marriage in danger

over 10 years ago

I met and married my husband in 2010. Our marriage has been rocked by many obstacles (2 big one’s being that the pastor who married us didn’t legally register us, and we were unable to fall pregnant) but our love for eachother always kept us together, until september 2013. My husband literally changed overnight and left me to enjoy his “youth”. During the 8months that we’ve been apart he has been involved with 2 other women, the current one he’s been with for almost 3months now and she’s pregnant by him. Can someone please help me?! I am not willing to give up on or lose my husband and marriage and am on the verge of doing something extreme to win him back and stop this nightmare in any way possible. I need answers and advice on what I need to do to save my husband and marriage from (what I truly feel this is) this curse that’s been cast over us and our marrige and future together!

over 10 years ago
albertreaper's photo

Albert Fuller (albertreaper)

21 posts

I feel very strong engery. If you would like to talk farther Please talk to me in chat

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hello , i m here for your help , plz join me i hope u will not be disappoint thanks

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I’m sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time. First, you have no control over what your husband does or doesn’t do, or even the way thinks, or processes things.

There are lots of obstacles in our lives and relationships. They’re not necessarily a curse, but opportunities to grow and learn from. It’s hard and very painful, but you have both made choices which have a cause and effect on the relationship and the outcome. Stress, pressure, the way you both cope. Things collapse usually because we’re not making the right choices in communication, finances, and taking care of ourselves and each other emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually.

The only person you can really fix or save is yourself. The only part you can change is what you are doing, saying, and how you perceive things. The rest is in your higher power or God’s hands. Which letting go of him is allowing God to do the work he needs to do in that person’s life and the lesson’s they need to learn while you focus on what you need to learn.

If I can help you further please contact me via Bitwine Chat.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Carmen,

You are in a bad situation here,but please dont do anything extreme. I can help you past this curse and into a better future.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
albertreaper's photo

Albert Fuller (albertreaper)

21 posts

I am here to look into this bad situation for you. do not do any thing extreme nothing is worth your own peace of mind. talk to me in chat

over 10 years ago
psychicbrandie didn't upload a photo

* Psychic Brandie * (psychicbrandie)

6 posts

im hear for you call me and i will help you get him back sweetheart

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your your marriage and much more . I will give you what the spirit guides show me and can help you . Many years of reading and helping in issues like this around marriage and relationship . I will help you to be able to go forward and have a positive change . Gods Blessings – On Line now . Come in and let me help you . Blessings – Marva .Lee

over 10 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

Hello dear, I do see there is a way to win back your marriage, however as you said there are many obstacles in your path that do need to be cleared away. Please contact me for further insight, there is much you need to know!

over 10 years ago

Hello Carmen, I really hate what you are going through, do not let a sense of urgency drive you, just let the situation evolve at it’s natural pace. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Wishing you the very best. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago

Hello Carmen,

The raw truths are hard to deal with, but here goes. You do not need a psychic to tell you what you already know. Your marriage was not meant to be a lasting Life partner relationship, as you can clearly already see.

Its time for you to do exactly what he has. Move forward with your life and let that be a thing of the past. It already is, now leave it there. Step out of the past, into today and start working toward creating a brighter future.

Your obsession over this is driving you nuts. Just stop it already and get on with your life.

over 9 years ago
sebastianarmada's photo

Sebastian Armada (sebastianarmada)

7 posts

There’s the right thing to do and the wrong thing to do and many people have opinions about what “right” and “wrong” is. But for you the right thing to do is to fix your marriage. Not based on society’s morality code but your need and desire to be with your husband again. I can help you take the right steps to not only fix your marriage but make you both happier than you’ve ever been. But only if you’re committed to making it work. Let me know..