Pregnancy?

over 10 years ago

Hiya, This is for my daughter; Me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for 8 months now and I’m concerned it’s never going to happen!:( can anyone tell me if I will get pregnant this year or early next?

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Dawn.

You need to seek a doctor on this. Cause they are the ones that can give you the options on what is needed and to know if your able to carry again or not. Trust me I have been in the same situation like that. A psychic is not specialize for medical. They are not doing this for physical only for spiritual world. If you want my advice is to seek a doctor before a psychic. Cause they only able to give guidance. Not baby’s.

Further advice message me on bitwine.

Blessings with you. I hope your able to have another one.

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

My cards say this may not be the man you are supposed to have kids with.

Your destiny seems to be to have a different child with a different man.

The children we are meant have is not a random event. It is something ordained by God and the Universe.

You may be blocked with your current boyfriend to save you for your true path.