Spirt in my home

over 10 years ago

Last night I was in my kitchen as I looked up I seen a spirt in my lounge room it was only there for a few seconds and gone again. Can any one shed light on who this May have been and why they were in my home?

over 10 years ago
visioncorrectu didn't upload a photo

Visioner (visioncorrectu)

15 posts

Dear You saw non-corporeal substance contrasted with the material body.Dear join me i will tell you why that is appear to you and how you avoid to it.

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Megan,

Have you tried to find someone that is paranormal that can visit your house? Because they are must better on helping you than online would be. Plus have you used salt around your house as well SAGE your house. By using a bible on some words or you can use your own. By saying Dear God please blessed this house and this spirit that is in it. We are wanting light in the house again.

Do that over and over like 3 times.

Keep me updated.

BLESSINGS

over 10 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

I do feel there is something wrong here, the spirit feels it is their home and not yours so they are now starting to project themselves and make themselves known to you… please contact me ASAP

over 10 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

hello dear do not worry you give little money to poor person and doing good reading contact me i tell you more but i need more information about your related okay take care and God doing good for you and GOd help you and bless you bye

over 10 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

hello dear do not worry you give little money to poor person and doing good reading contact me i tell you more but i need more information about your related okay take care and God doing good for you and GOd help you and bless you bye

over 10 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hello , i m here for your help , plz join me i hope u will not be disappoint thanks

over 10 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact I will let you know what going on ty

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

Megan I don’t feel as if this is an evil spirit at all. Someone you know who has passed as has a message and they are just trying to help you answer some questions that you have and shed some light. Plus they have their own message for you. I’ve available if you would like to chat. I do agree with spreading some pink Himalayan salt around the outside of your home. You can find the salt at most local grocery stores. Lynn

over 10 years ago
shinningstar's photo

✴♌♎♈_☽_RACHAEL MA... (shinningstar)

17 posts

I feel this spirit, isn’t a “bad” spirit, in fact, I don’t believe he is even aware you are aware he is there. He is just there, living in a home, that once was his. And he still is in the mindset, and seeing the home the way it was when he was alive it is his, unaware he is even dead. It is sort of diluted, in his eyes, if you will. He cant see what you see, because he sees what used to be, you may look like a spirit in his house in his eyes! lol no harm intended at all with this man.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Megan,

Would you like to be rid of this spirit? I can help you remove it. Lets chat and see what needs to be done.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago

Hey There Megan!

I am a Natural Born Medium. I have connected with those in the beyond my whole entire life. I can help you comprehend what you saw and how to deal with it.

<= Click MY Name & Connect with ME

over 9 years ago
psychicvisionsbytiffany didn't upload a photo

Tiffany M (psychicvisionsbytiffany)

6 posts

Hello Sweetie.

I see that it is someone you know, there trying to contact you from the other side, I’ve been used as a door way to the spiritual side for over 2 decades, there is some things I’m picking up on and I’d be honored to help you sort thing’s out by giving you a reading.. looking forward to hearing from you

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on these spirits in your home and why they are there. I specialize in spirits in homes and around a person . I will give you accurate help right away . On Line Now . You won,t regret coming in to me . I will help you get rid of the problems in your home . Blessings – Marva.lee

over 9 years ago

i really can do a BIG help in your situation dear, contact me, blessing marcello