confused

over 10 years ago

My ex is being very confusing sending all sorts of mixed signals.last message says how much he thinks about and misses me& how much unfinished plans he has with me” He said he cant wait to see me again when he returns to Australia. But didnt mention when or how long he will be home for. Can anyone enlighten me into what he is thinking? His dob is 26/11/62 mine 30/7/64.

over 10 years ago
albertreaper's photo

Albert Fuller (albertreaper)

21 posts

I feel really strong engery. If you would my help please chat with me

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Yes I can see that he is telling the truth when he says these things but you and him have a histery nd that dose make things complicated so lets talk in a live chat and I’ll tell you more about it.

over 10 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

PGB, Stop by and visit with me, and let’s look into this. We can see what spirit has for you, and hopefully put your mind at ease about your situation.

God bless you!

over 9 years ago

Hello, I know I can help you right away on your love and relationship questions and give you full accurate insight and details ,on what is going on . The spirit guides will give me the truth what is shown around him and his thoughts . I will give you the truth . On Line Now -Live chat . You won,t regret it . You will get clarity and much more . Blessings -Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

contact me

over 9 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

Why leave your future in the hands of an amateur when you don’t have to! I have over 30 years experience in helping others it would be my honor to connect you to the answers you need, join me in live chat now!

over 9 years ago

hello dear, thanks for your attention,My predict come true,based member testimonial, please alllow with me a pvt psychic connection in order to start immediatelly to help you, with honesty, Marcello from Italy