..... I'm confused

over 10 years ago

My dob 08/05/85 his 06/16/78 he wants to date me I’m just not sure if he is the one I’m supposed to marry or should I just wait for the right one to meet …? I’m confused and need answers

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

It looks like he may have been distracted but he will get over this and the relationship will be happy. Chat with me for more info.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I can tell that he’s interested in you. I can tell your interested in him. I can see that there are things about this that concern you. Let’s talk about this today I’ll give you the insight you need.

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hello , i m here for your help , plz join me i hope u will not be disappoint thanks

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

164 posts

hello , i m here for your help , plz join me i hope u will not be disappoint thanks

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

164 posts

over 10 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 10 years ago

Hi Taty,

Go out and have dinner, do some dancing, Go to a game, do what you like. Have fun with it. No sense in not having fun.

Just keep it no strings attached till way later on. Give yourself plenty of time to get to know this person in order to make an educated decision.

Stop worrying so much about getting married. Its not happening tomorrow. In the mean time enjoy.

Life is for living, so Live it up!

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago
psychicvisionsbytiffany didn't upload a photo

Tiffany M (psychicvisionsbytiffany)

6 posts

I see that he is very interested in you, he see’s your quality’s and that is why he is persistent, I wouldn’t be afraid sweetie he has a lot of potential and is very down to earth, he is also very confused about something’s, I would love to help you in your situation with a reading hope to hear from you soon.

over 10 years ago
visioncorrectu didn't upload a photo

Visioner (visioncorrectu)

15 posts

Join and get the full vision reading.

over 10 years ago

847 posts

over 10 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Greetings,

There is plenty of interest judging off your star signs, however there are very large trust issues and spiritual karma on both ends here and I sense he is still in the midst of clearing baggage out of his life. I feel there is more you need to know before you continue this further though.

What are both of your full names? I can channel in and answer more.

Blessed Be, -Erika.

over 9 years ago

847 posts

over 9 years ago
truevisionerpsychic didn't upload a photo

TrueVisioner (truevisionerpsychic)

10 posts

Join me and remove your confusion i will tell you the accurate vision power reading. Regards….....!