When will I have a baby?

over 10 years ago

Hey there I was just wondering if you could tell me when i am likely to get pregnant or have a baby? I lost my daughter almost a year ago and have been trying for a baby for 6 months. Please help me?

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Julia,

I would like to take a different approach with you. Telling you a little story. Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen? This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower.

So I am not asking you to have a reading with me on this subject. Instead I would like to give you a free gift.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for great Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi, i m here for your help thanks blessings

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am good with pregnancy and dates.

over 10 years ago
truevisionerpsychic didn't upload a photo

TrueVisioner (truevisionerpsychic)

10 posts

Join me i will tell you with my vision powers the accurate time of you pregnancy and you will feel the satisfaction after reading to me. Regards….................!