My Cat is missing

over 10 years ago

Please can anyone give any insight. My cat has gone missing it has been more than three months and I need some guidance…. does anyone know what happened to him? He was my shining light and the delight to each new day and I miss him so much.

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear,I am LIFE READER for your help,I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for great Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

Sorry i am new and don’t know where to find chat session

over 10 years ago
albertreaper's photo

Albert Fuller (albertreaper)

21 posts

Please contact me in chat I feel Like i can help

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lucy,

Click on a reader name’s and if that person is on line you will see a Green Butto that say Chat with Me next to Leave a Message.

If the reader is unable Chat with Me will be in Grey.

Now onto finding your cat.

I can answer your question using a method called the Chart of the Hour known as Horary Astrology. It is a good method for yes/no type question plus finding lost items which include animals. Special note with regards to lost items. You need to be the sole owner of either that item or animal as in a small pet – cat, dog or large animal horse or cattle or the chart will give a confusing answer.

You will need to visit me in Live Chat to set this up and the fee will be $10 flat.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me I will let you know where is the cat ty