Will I have another Soul Mate?

over 10 years ago

My husband and soul mate died a few months ago. Am I going to be on my own for the rest of my life or is someone going to share my life with me?

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi , i m here for for your help, gave me a chance to read for u , i hope u will not be disappoint thanks, blessings

over 10 years ago
truevisionerpsychic didn't upload a photo

TrueVisioner (truevisionerpsychic)

10 posts

Join me and take the reading of vision and magical powers the reading that you never seen before.

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear,I am LIFE READER for your help,I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Live Chat or Hire me for Email Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

aw sorry to hear, my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes. I can check for you.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, Yes you will meet someone again you will not be alone. I will tell you what you need to know.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

There is many soul mates in a life time. You will find another one. Just remember the key is to have patience and listen to your gut is telling of you. Then the energy will be with you at all times. Remember energy is like magic in a form of a ball we can make wishes but everything can come back either bad or good.

Blessings

over 10 years ago
albertreaper's photo

Albert Fuller (albertreaper)

21 posts

You wont be alone for the rest of you life come talk to me in chat.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lynette,

I can promised a big YES to having another soulmate. Why? because you get more than one soulmate in life.

If you wish to know more please visit me in Live Chat.

All the best ESTHER