too much

over 10 years ago

Alot of bad things in my life has been happening…..why ?....my bday is 5.3.91…..i dont kno who to trust in my life…

over 10 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Hi Geri-Marche I drew a Angel card for you. You got the nine of earth which says Enjoying life’s little luxuries, spending time alone, successful self-employment. Just enjoy time on your own and doing the things that please you instead of trying to please every body else. Knowing who to trust is hard but those that truly know you and truly love you will stick around and stay with you and they will be the ones to trust. I drew you a second Angel card and got the sun which I draw for my self so often it says happy outcome, Brilliant new ideas that lead to success. Have confidence in yourself. Thing are going to change for you soon. Just be patient. Spend time alone for now and things will sort themselves out. Keep your thoughts positive and everything will turn out beautifully. The sun is also Uriel. Uriel is a archangel who helps with mental functioning including focus and concentration. Call upon Uriel if you believe to spark new ideas and solutions as well as to increase your confidence in your intelligence and wisdom. Things look good for you in the future don’t give up hope.

Love and light Msdelight

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi , i m here for for your help, gave me a chance to read for u , i hope u will not be disappoint thanks, blessings

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear,I am LIFE READER for your help,I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Live Chat or Hire me for Email Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear,I am LIFE READER for your help,I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Live Chat or Hire me for Email Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER