I'm afraid

over 10 years ago
mskittykat didn't upload a photo

mskittykat

38 posts

I’m afraid to love again, to open my heart and let emotions flow from it. I feel bitter and I hate this feeling. Will I get over this soon or find my way out of this? My heart hurts so badly. I’m so angry. It feels like he doesn’t understand. He says he does but doesn’t feel like he does.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear MsKittyKat,

If you are still afraid to love again, it is simple you are just not ready yet?

However you could use this time away from him? (no name) to grieve and heal the disappointment of the prior relationship not working.

You are right, he most likely does not understand just because men and women think so differently. Neither is right nor wrong – just put what is important – different. It is pointless blaming him for something that society actually set up years ago because boy and girls are socialize by society so different.

Please seek out a counsellor in your local area to assist you with getting ready to open up your heart once more.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Give yourself time to heal and let go. It is like a death and takes time to grieve. You will come out of it. The best thing to do is get all those feelings and emotions out through a journal, art work, music, or some way to express it, and sort through the chaos and confusion.

I know you want it to hurry up and be gone and have been there myself. If you need someone to advise you please contact me.

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi , i m here for for your help, gave me a chance to read for u , i hope u will not be disappoint thanks, blessings

over 10 years ago
truevisionerpsychic didn't upload a photo

TrueVisioner (truevisionerpsychic)

10 posts

Dear join me and get the most power full vision reading a reading that you never seen before,A vision and my magical powers will show you you future and also past.Join me i will tell you each and every thing clear. Regards…......!

over 10 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Hi mskittykat

If you are afraid to love again then let him go. You don’t want to end up hurting him too. It will only make him bitter if you hurt him and that is not fair on him. You will find love when you are ready and it will take time. I have just came out of the same cycle you are going through. You will recover but it takes time and healing.

I have done a free reading for you using my Angel cards.

I drew for you the five of air, its meaning is an unwise choice. Learn what you can from the this situation e.g you are meant to go through this cycle for a reason. Review everyone’s motives. Unwise choices means a desire for revenge e.g. feeling bitter. Thinking only of one’s self. Gloating. Be careful not to do this. If you do you will end up hurting other people that are innocent. I asked the Angels what it is you needed help with the most and I got another five. Five of fire. Five of fire means competing goals, Bothersome details, Conflict with others. I feel the conflict sits with your partner and you. You need to set priorities in your life. Sort your self out first and than in time when you have recovered from this cycle you are going through you will be able to love again. Be careful not to hurt others in the process. I asked the Angels what will be the out come of this cycle if you take time out to heal and work on your self. I got the Six of fire which is a terrific card to get for you and any one else in your position it means Victory, good news is on its way. Public recognition or awards. A time of great achievement and success. Feeling good about your self. Victory, Good fortune. But like I said above this can only happen after you have taken time out for your self to truly heal and recover. You will heal and feel better in time I promise. But give your self time right now. All the best to you I hope my free reading has helped you in some way.

I feel for you I know what you are going through.

Love and light Msdelight

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium