Work/school/ and love???

over 10 years ago

im gunna be going to school fulltime next week and im applying for a part time job tomorow…will i get the job? and with all of these activities be very stressful? and since i will be busy for a while, whats the insight of my future love situation? i appreciate any help! my dob march 4, 1991, IL.

over 10 years ago
psychicadvisorstar's photo

psychic star love and relat... (psychicadvisorstar)

45 posts

hi I would like to read for u im seeing a lot of good energy around u online happy hour rates only 50 cents a min

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear,I am LIFE READER for your help,I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for great Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo, i m here for your help xxx, blesings

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

164 posts

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

164 posts

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

working and school is stressful, but just depends on how you handle stress, and how much you feel you can handle. You know your self well enough to know how much that is.

over 10 years ago
tarot2you's photo

Pedro Magalhães (tarot2you)

9 posts

Hi Sarah Dont’t fell tied or have the ideia of “no way out”. Things are complicated when you study and ork at the same time but I can see a good energie arround you.

All of good to you

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me foe a full life reading I will let you know the truth to your future ty