relationship predictions

over 10 years ago

Just wondering if have any you psychics ever had to give a drastically different prediction/readings in a short amount of time to a person, because some things had considerably changed? How would you tackle such news delivery?

and this is just me thinking aloud- sometimes I wonder, why people need exact timeline? Time is fluid, there’s also free will at play. What is more important/accurate- the feelings/thoughts of all parties involved at present times, or future happenings?

Predictions cannot control the future, yet ppl always look for it. At first I don’t see the big deal about predictions but now I can see how it can be disappointing when it didn’t come to pass. but prediction is just that- predictions.

The only predictions that I think makes sense is if it’s a negative one- so you know you shouldn’t waste your time but as discussed before, think in this business it’s harder to deliver bad news.

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear,I am LIFE READER for your help,I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for great Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me foe a full life reading I will let you know the truth to your future ty