energy shift/transformation?

over 10 years ago
wonder99 didn't upload a photo

wonder99

12 posts

What is going on with me? Why do I feel this way? Am I going through some sort of energy transformation? My dob is Sep 30 1994

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear,I am LIFE READER for your help,I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for great Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi , i will help u xxx ,blessings

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

There is a energy shift coming ! Sense some of the slight sadness you are feeling will be uplifting ;) If you would like a reading please contact me live. Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

ill be glad to give u a aura reading to pick up on the many vibes around u and t help resolove this situation and answer your question as to weither its a shift in energie.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me foe a full life reading I will let you know the truth to your future ty

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

I work with energy and is able to understand how it all works and how to remove a negative into a positive. If your seeking this type of help please contact me.

Lots a Blessings

over 10 years ago
visioncorrectu didn't upload a photo

Visioner (visioncorrectu)

15 posts

Dear i will tell you the energy is positive or negative for you.and what will going to happen with you in future. Join me i am at present just in low rate and after some time you will see the high rates. Regards…......!