Love?

over 10 years ago

hi was wondering what my future holds regarding relationships? i was in a 15 year relationship he left me last july. i started a new relationship with a new guy in january this year, he left me after 3 months. are any of them going to return or is there someone new out there for me? i feel so lonely. thanks

over 10 years ago

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had problems with these two relationships. There is a new relationship however.

I’d be happy to explain further in hire.

over 10 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Emma,

Firstly you need to decide if you truly wish to free yourself after those two breaks ups.

Did you know about auras? Invisible messages to the outside world in a nutshell.

If you wish to new, first you need to totally release the prior two.

All the best ESTHERLIBRA

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear,I am LIFE READER for your help,I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for great Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

http://www.bitwine.com/advisors/42977-psychicreadersunited

Contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi , i will help u xxx ,blessings

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Sense slight depression around you and sadness. As the cards are showing you have been hermiting looking with in for answers. If you would like a reading please contact me live. Blessings

over 10 years ago

The January guy was a rebound so no worries about that guy :) But there is a lot of options coming in this year. My worry is about making the right decisions. We can look in to all the options and see what the best course of action is.