Does Luke hate me?

over 10 years ago
mandi22's photo

Amanda (mandi22)

70 posts

ok well i was talking to luke for about one month and we stopped talking mid January. We liked eachother but i felt he was too strange. Anyways i contacted him in march and he did not respond, later on i find out hes back with his ex girlfriend. his dob is dec 16, 1987 and mine is march 4, 1991.

I just wanted to be just friends but why he wont talk to me? does he hate me?

over 10 years ago
starseed_davina's photo

Starseed Davina (starseed_davina)

17 posts

Your attachment to the situation after all this time, shows that there’s more deep down inside bothering you about the situation. Sometimes being honest with ourselves is very difficult, but if you want the answer to this question or the way out of what you’re feeling, you have to look within. No matter what any psychic tells you, this is YOUR problem, not his. I’m not saying that to be mean at all. I promise my tone may not come out right, but there is a very deep lesson to be learned in this situation that can help you greatly for the rest of your life if you can see it in this scenario and be willing to look within for the deeper truths and messages. Much love to you sister! <3>

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

She is threatened by you. The thing is why? It must mean that he is doing something to make it seem you ARE a threat :) We can look in to his head to get the timelines and best course of action.

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo, i m here for your help xxx, blesings

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo, i m here for your help xxx, blesings

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me foe a full life reading I will let you know the truth to your future ty

over 10 years ago
albertreaper's photo

Albert Fuller (albertreaper)

21 posts

I can answer all of your questions. I see a lot Of changes coming to you. Come talk to me in chat

over 10 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me foe a full life reading I will let you know the truth to your future ty

over 10 years ago
visioncorrectu didn't upload a photo

Visioner (visioncorrectu)

15 posts

Dear join me i will give you the accurate time frame about your love life with in very low cost join me my low price is just for shot time with my reading you must be satisfied. Regards…..........!