Stuck in a rut!

over 10 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Although I am a psychic and read the cards I will be honest I do not like to read the cards for my self. I have my reasons.

However I am stuck in a situation with a male who thinks I did some thing bad to him does any one see when the truth will come to light please? This has in the past turned my life upside down to the point I tried to commit suicide. Although I am not suicidal at this point I am still going through hell mentally. I can go on but I will finish here and hope that some one can help me.

Love and light Msdelight

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
guider's photo

Atrueguider (guider)

11 posts

Dear you r card reader i have vision powers join me i will help you with my vision powers and give you the right way in your life. Join me and check my accuracy.

over 10 years ago

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Thank you guider for your free help when I contacted you online I truly appreciate it. You are amazing. Thank you again.

over 10 years ago

I can help you and I will give you full accurate insight around your life and much more . I will give you what your spirit guides show me and tell me around you and much more . Please contact me _Now – Blessings – Marva .Lee

over 10 years ago
starseed_davina's photo

Starseed Davina (starseed_davina)

17 posts

I have learned many truths in my spiritual studies, journeys and so on… one in particular is that we must release the attachment to a thing in order to receive it… I have had this played out in real life time and again and it is a fundamental point according to most spiritual leaders. That said, your ego is the only thing really affecting you. Faith, love, forgiveness, compassion and remembering your infinite nature will help. I hope I’ve shed some light on this. :)

over 10 years ago

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Yes you do make sense Starseed Davina. It is hard to let go of some thing that has turned your life up side down and taken your friends from you while the guilty person sits back thinking it funny. It was done out of jealously and nothing more. It is hard to sit back and let go while some one undeserving is enjoying what was supposed to be mine that they won over through blatant deceit. Thanks for your help Starseed I do appreciate it. You are right I probably do need to let go and hopefully time will bring about the truth. I have forgiven the man even if he doesn’t see the truth yet. Thanks again for your help.

Love and light Msdelight

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello msdelight….I will predict and answer you all from your horoscope from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planets system,. I have 27 years vast experience of horoscope reading…Achharya Jaydev….