Does he want to get back together?

over 10 years ago
wonder99 didn't upload a photo

wonder99

12 posts

Does Jan 12 1991 want to get back together with me (Sep 30 1994)? Does he regret what he did finally and will he try to get in touch with me again some time in near future?

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am able to see if you will get back together and when you will hear from him.

over 10 years ago

Hi Wonder99,

Come and allow me to Honestly Enlighten you about what your future holds with Jan.

I am world renowned to be accurate.

<= Click MY NAME & Connect with me in LIVE CHAT

over 10 years ago
guider's photo

Atrueguider (guider)

11 posts

Dear join me i will tell you your future and his inside with true visions and guide you the right path of you life. Join me i am near to your just one click.

over 10 years ago
visiontrueforu's photo

TrueVision (visiontrueforu)

12 posts

Join me and check the future with my vision powers,i will help you about your future with my powers join me and check the accuracy. Regards…........!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

Lets take a look at the situation in a reading and see what my guides can show you.Online now and ready to help!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you on your love issues and give you the truth what the spirit guides show me around him and you . What his thoughts are and much more . Contact me _ Marva .lee

over 10 years ago
brandyranko's photo

Ronnie megel (brandyranko)

1 post

Hello wonder99. I came across your post by mistake and just by clicking the wrong button I sended a very strong Ora from you and wanted to let me know that he is coming back for you all though there is some faults that is in the way. Please come chat with me and find out what is in store for you sweet heart!

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium