?

over 10 years ago

Will I become a homeowner this year?

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Nicole,

I get if you believe you can. Yes it is able to happen.

Further questions you can take me up in a session

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you time frame what the spirit show me and much more . Please contact me- Accurate details . Blessings – Marva.Lee

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
starseed_davina's photo

Starseed Davina (starseed_davina)

17 posts

That is entirely up to YOU :) remember who you are, how infinite you are and that God is within you and remember that God is omnipotent. Anything you see as an obstacle in your life is simply an excuse you’re making to step into your power and manifest ANY desire you have. <3 be to you homeowner if want this a year>

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Nicole….I will predict and answer with time frame, from your horoscope from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of Planets system. When good transit on 4th house, if 4th house owner is strong and with good angle decide for home, MY PREDICTION ALWAYS PERFECT…SEE MY ARTICLE ’’PERFECT PREDICTION ’’ contact me with your full birth detail online chat…Achharya Jaydev…

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hello , i can help u plz join me i hope u will not be disappoint thanks

over 10 years ago
visioncorrectu didn't upload a photo

Visioner (visioncorrectu)

15 posts

Join me and get accurate and correct reading i am at present low rate and in the low rate get the benefit. Regards….......!

over 10 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Nicole, Come ring me at your convenience, provide me with first names, dates of birth, and we can see what spirit has for you.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you! :-)