Love and life

over 10 years ago

Wondering about an on again off again relationship i am currently in. Any one willing to give me guidance

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am able to see if you will get back together,

over 10 years ago
heaven_sent's photo

Prophetess Red Hawk a.k.a. ... (heaven_sent)

66 posts

Hello Kayla, I would consider myself a relationship expert and would love to lend you a golden nugget, when it comes to “on again, off again” relationships. When there is constant separation within a relationship, there is obviously a disconnect in what you are trying to build, spiritually, emotionally or mentally. Most times the physical aspect of the relationship flourishes, while the most important aspects, needed to carry the relationship to long-term, never fully develop. Please allow me to offer further assistance by way of private time, where you’ll get more than enough information to determine if this relationship should stay in the off position. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Heaven

over 10 years ago
quitewispers's photo

quitewispers

13 posts

I would love to give ya a reading, i have great rates for new clients!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kayla,

I would be happy to look at this in a reading with you and see what lies ahead in this relationship.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Yes I would be happy to give you a reading. Please review my profile and contact me live chat ! Blessings

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo, i m here for your help thanks blessings

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Kayla,

I get the feeling that this hole relationship is affecting your emotions to see things in a better light. If you know what I mean.

If your seeking advice towards this let me know. I am to be contact at anytime if your in need of help. Or a free prayer to do to meditate.

over 10 years ago
guider's photo

Atrueguider (guider)

11 posts

Dear join me i will give you true guidance with true vision powers,quick to join me i have low rate just for a weak. Thank u!

over 10 years ago
visiontrueforu's photo

TrueVision (visiontrueforu)

12 posts

Join me and get full vision reading my reading must be satisfied you and you get the answer of your each question. Regards…...........!