Men

over 10 years ago

I love 2 men Who should I be with a. 05.05.1961 b. 27.04.1957

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hello, my friend i m here plz join me i hope u will not be disoppoint, thanks blessings

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Michelle,

I would love to help you with these two males that your falling for. Have you thought about taken them both out find out what you like and dislike. Write yourself a list and stick to it.

If you want anymore advice contact me.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Deaar i can tell there are connections with both of them but you also have some disconnections as well in different matters.

Call me and I’ll explain what I mean.

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am able to see which one you choose

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Michelle,

I would love to do a reading with you and see whats inside their hearts. Let’s take a look with a reading.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Good Day Michelle,

I would be more than happy to Honestly Enlighten you on the future you may or may not have with either of these people.

<= Click My Name & Connect with ME in Live Chat

over 10 years ago

Good Day Michelle,

I would be more than happy to Honestly Enlighten you on the future you may or may not have with either of these people.

<= Click My Name & Connect with ME in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
guider's photo

Atrueguider (guider)

11 posts

Dear join me i will tell which one is best for you dear join me and get true guidance.

over 10 years ago
visiontrueforu's photo

TrueVision (visiontrueforu)

12 posts

Join me i will tell you each and every thing with my vision powers and tell you which one is best for you. Join me and get the accurate reading. Regards…........!

over 10 years ago

I will be able to give you full accurate insight and details on both of these men and much more and who will be in your future for the long hall . I will give you what the spirit guides show around both of them . Blessings Marva.lee

over 10 years ago

I will be able to give you full accurate insight and details on both of these men and much more and who will be in your future for the long hall . I will give you what the spirit guides show around both of them . Blessings Marva.lee

over 10 years ago
starseed_davina's photo

Starseed Davina (starseed_davina)

17 posts

What reasons are you undecided? Since you can’t decide, I would say your highest self is telling you it’s neither of them. Consider that you’re rushing into something out of a fear of loneliness instead of passion and love and then ask yourself again….