Marry?

over 10 years ago

Hello Robert here. What is the name or initials of the woman I will marry or can anyone tell me anything about her? March 29 1992. Thanks.

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hello, my friend i m here plz join me i hope u will not be disoppoint, thanks blessings

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Robert,

I would love to help you to see if this is the one you would marry. But that would be a private session.

Thank you for your time.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Robert, I’ll bbe Happy to help you with this. we can talkall about it in a chat so just give me a call when your ready.

over 10 years ago
truththeresa's photo

truththeresa

2 posts

I CAN HELP MY DEAR!

over 10 years ago
afuturepredictor's photo

Predictor (afuturepredictor)

8 posts

Dear join me i will tel you ur true future,just join me and check the reading. Regards….........!

over 10 years ago

Good Day Robert,

I can help you learn of future love connections that may turn into permanent Life Partners.

<= Click MY Name & Connect with ME in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
guider's photo

Atrueguider (guider)

11 posts

Join me i will tell you the future predictions and tell you each and every thing with vision and also truly guide you.

over 10 years ago
visiontrueforu's photo

TrueVision (visiontrueforu)

12 posts

Join me and get me the reading that must be help full to you in future. Regards…........!

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can tell you who she will be and what the spirit show me around you and when you will meet her .Just come in and hire me and I will give you the truth and time frame and much more .You won,t regret contacting me . Blessings -Marva .Lee

over 10 years ago
starseed_davina's photo

Starseed Davina (starseed_davina)

17 posts

Instead of focusing on the initials and so forth, focus on the qualities of this person. What do YOU want in this woman? What will she be like with you? How will she be open to you treating her? What will the two of you do with your time together? What does she do with her time away from you? Ask yourself these questions first and foremost and then be the man that would be with a woman like that and she will show up faster than any psychic can give you initials. :) Universal magic! <3>