positive answers on love readings?

over 10 years ago

Are these very common? I am not really used to psychic readings online. I had a couple psychic readings offline back in the day, and most of them tend to be quite less positive but still realistic (albeit painful) and many of then actually happened. But again, my readings were never that positive, especially love life. This was years ago.

But in bitwine, recently I found that most of the psychics I tried in different weeks/days, the answers are basically quite positive and picked up details about the same person and behaviours (for ur record i’m pretty sure the psychics are not same people)

Not that I am doubting you advisors, but I wonder if positive readings tend to be really common in love readings online? Could maybe some psychics (maybe fake ones) purposely giving high hopes in order to make them go back or give good ratings?

Eitherway, I feel like positive readings usually helped the querents to feel better for a while at least, so I guess it works for that reason.

Thanks for your time.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

It would be hard to say the motives or readings of other psychics because they’re all different. Have different gifts and some use tools and others don’t. On the other hand they may be advising you to be positive because of the law of attraction, or the theory what you put out there with your thoughts, words, and actions does manifest in your life and relationships. So this would be holding ill intentions or a love intentions towards the other person. But again it depends on the advisor, the context of the reading, and what they are interpreting.

over 10 years ago

Hey Lavender, thank you for your reply. The answers/reading were positive by themselves, which were pretty interesting. Eitherway, I know free will etc comes into play, so the answers could change as the future is fluid, but I just find it interesting that the answers are somewhat in-line with each other. We will see what happens. Thanks for your thoughtful answer!

over 10 years ago

Agree with Lavender about it being hard to speak for others motives. I make it a rule not to speak about other advisors or other readings a client may have had simply because I wasn’t a part of that reading I don’t necessarily know the other advisor and therefore can’t comment. I can however speak for the way I read..

I will NEVER read for someone who simply is not ready to hear the truth.. because it hurts me as an advisor here through the ratings and also because it’s of no benefit to you the client and if you’re not getting anything from it then it’s not fair for me to continue with that reading.

However, some clients come to me who although ready still need to be treated gently and with them of course I’d deliver the negative but I’d stay very focused on the positive so that they don’t get too wrapped up in the negative parts of it. I’d need them to hear it but not get stuck there.

Your energy however is very open, accepting and ready to hear whatever comes your way and so you would get a more balanced reading. Having not done one for you I can’t say for sure but it may well be that actually, for you, balance is primarily positive.. for some people, it is. They’ve been through troubles, learnt their lessons and are now ready to move on.

over 10 years ago

Thank you for your thoughtful response, Hayley. I hope I am not coming off as trying to provoke anything ;) I was simply curious. Thank you for explaining me your way of working, it is always interesting to understand how it goes behind the service. After all, psychics are humans too and this type of service business deals with deeply emotional stuff sometimes, so I can only imagine how easily things can go wrong.

Personally I’m always ready to hear bad/negative readings, it hurts of course when it happens but it’s better than false hopes, hahah.

thanks again for taking your time to reply :)

over 10 years ago

Not at all :)

Totally understand the question and it was a reasonable one so I didn’t see it as provoking at all

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hello, my friend i m here plz join me i hope u will not be disoppoint, thanks blessings

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

I have to say, I can relate. I’ve purchased various reading online, as well as offline. The majority of the readings that I have procured via bitwine have been very positive. All that being said, I continued to have this nagging feeling that the information being presented was incorrect. It just didn’t feel right. Alas! My intuition has never failed me. The guy just wasn’t that into me. No hard feelings. My gut was providing me with the answers that I was searching for. I just refused to listen!

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I am sure that some readers will tell you whatever they think you want to hear about a situation in order to get a good review or tell you something bad (in order to try and sell you something else)...have seen that a lot over my years as an online reader. I myself do try to leave a client with something positive…even in a bad situation…because dwelling on the negative isnt going to help anyone. But I dont ‘sugarcoat’ the actual reading. Theres a difference between a little pep talk and feeding someone a load of boloney.

I like what Haley and Lavender had to say about this too…but to me the key to any good reading is to give the client the truth,good or bad…anything less doesnt help the client.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and give you accurate insight and details . Contact me . I will help you right away what the spirit guides show around you and future . Blessings – Marva.lee

over 9 years ago
aries1965 didn't upload a photo

aries1965

13 posts

I swear there is some thing wrong with you marva? Why do you keep bringing old posts to the top there are more important people here that need help and not some one that asked THREE months ago!