unfair

over 10 years ago

Am I being treated unfairly? Why do people nag at me being a bad mother when I am being accused by people that take drugs? Are these people just jealous of all that I have acquired

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Renny,

I seeing this as a new experience for you. Do not see this as a bad thing. Its a way to give you a new insight how others may look at you. But they are opening their emotions.

If your seeking more advice you can contact me.

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi i m here for your help plz join me thanks blessings

over 10 years ago
tarot2you's photo

Pedro Magalhães (tarot2you)

9 posts

Hello Renny This is a small part of what i have to tell you

you try to do the best to have a happy home and make it a nice place to live but there something wrong, maybe some disagreements about what you think and what the other people which live with you think about what is necessary to do.

But for the best you are like a warrior, you’re brave and have a clarity of mind.

If this means anything to you come to my chat room or leave a message to receive the final part of your reading.

All the best for you

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Really the thing is you will always have people judge you, naysay, and persecute you in life. It really isn’t about you but yes their values, morals, beliefs, and life style. You have to stand up on your own two feet and make your own path.