Is he not into me? Lieing?

over 10 years ago
medu5a didn't upload a photo

Mel (medu5a)

35 posts

I’m new to this dating thing again, sorta. There’s this guy I’m talking too & seeing but I keep getting mixed signals. One minute he’s making plans and texting me to see him and the next he’s canceling and seems like the latest was a lie. His recent few stories don’t add up. What the heck?!! What’s going on with him? Is he lieing? should I even bother talking to him? Is he into me? I’m sick of dating already :( very discouraged. Any clarity would be great!!

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi, i m here for your help, call me for advice, i hope u will not be disappoint thank

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi, i m here for your help, call me for advice, i hope u will not be disappoint thank

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

I would like to answer your question but this site is a profit zone. So if you really wanted to get that answered you have to pick a psychic to answer it.

Contact me for further advice

over 10 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

Hello dear. I would need names and zodiacs to pick up further energies, but I do feel as though there is a lot of ups and downs in this situation and there is something within you as a person that needs to be clarified because your relationship/dating outcomes are always the same. Contact me for further insight! :)

over 10 years ago
tarot2you's photo

Pedro Magalhães (tarot2you)

9 posts

Hello (medu5a)

I’m here to help you. Come to my chat room to see what the cards have to tell you.

All the best yo you