UPDATE:WHY WON'T HE STOP PURSUING ME???

over 10 years ago

Well, my godmom finally spoke to him and he told her that I am sweet and special. He also said that he has A LOT of stuff going on his life and does not have the time to give me the attention I deserve. He said he does not want to include me in on the mess he has around him. He said when he’s in a relationship, it’s like a marriage. he also said that he has no clue that him coming around me bothers me. he also asked her questions like if I was moving and why I don’t want him to talk to me….i’m still sort of confused, but some things are clear

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi, i m here for your help, call me for advice, i hope u will not be disappoint thank

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi, i m here for your help, call me for advice, i hope u will not be disappoint thank

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

I would like to answer your question but this site is a profit zone. So if you really wanted to get that answered you have to pick a psychic to answer it.

Contact me for further advice

over 10 years ago
visiontrueforu's photo

TrueVision (visiontrueforu)

12 posts

Dear join me i will tell you each and every thing with the power of visions.First check accuracy then pay!