Should I ?

over 10 years ago

Should I break up with him tonight? His name is Casey 02/01/80 mine 08/05/85 or is there is future for us?

over 10 years ago

Check out my no risk offer and follow-up deal.

Contact me for a complimentary 2 minute session to see if we connect. I will not do a reading during this time. This time is for you to ensure you are comfortable with me and I with you before you spend a dime.

There is no cost for you to see if we connect. If we do connect, take advantage of my DEAL. Let me connect with your spirit guide and share that message with you.

psychic_j

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi , i m here for your help, join me for advice . i hope u will not be disappoint thanks , blessings

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading with you and am online now and available.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Taty,

It is not a reader’s job to tell you what to do as in breaking up or not?

Whether or not there is a positive future with this person can only be seen by having a Live Session with one of the readers here at Bitwine as the readings themselves are not free.

However before I do a reading I always check I am in tune with you and picking up the other person correctly. This is done in the first 3 mins which is free or charge.

All the best ESTHER