Will she contact me again?

over 10 years ago
rikta didn't upload a photo

Boz (rikta)

1 post

Hello there.

It seems there is alot of helpful topics that already relate to what im going to ask.

Basically was seeing a woman for almost 9 months i was the key to her divorce and adultery, it was only supposed to be physical in the begging, but consequently her husband found out and she is now in process of divorce with 2 kids. I believe deep down this was toxic to begin with but she was incredibly beautiful and the sex was amazing.

As time went on i developed feelings for her, took her on dinners bought her flowers etc, she put her phone into my pc i was able to access her txt msgs and fb msgs, she was fooling around with other blokes while also doing me, we were never officially a couple, but it hurt alot. I went on a power trip of what i found out which could of ruined her and she got nothing form her divorce she was fooling around before me in her marriage, I started developing obsessive jealous behaviors towards her, which i never thought i would do. Anyway we were on and off a couple of times before this, she has txted me before, when we were supposed to be done, so she has a track record of this.

Anyway one night i went to her house drunk, and did abused her with hateful words, she said her ex was very abusive and alcholic which i understand sealed the deal with her with me, but ill be honest deep down i was trying to push her away cause i know there is nothing there for me, but i miss her like hell deep down to.

My question is will she try to contact me again after all this, im afriad because im not over her yet, but when i am over her and move foward can i expect her to msg again out of no where? or is it truly over now?

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi , i m here for your help, join me for advice . i hope u will not be disappoint thanks , blessings

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Well as you stated it’s a toxic relationship. Is this for your highest good for you and her? I think if you read it you already know the answer!

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
psychicvisionsbytiffany didn't upload a photo

Tiffany M (psychicvisionsbytiffany)

6 posts

Greeting I’m not here to tell you how great my reading are because they speak for them self what I’m here to tell you she will be in contact with you and there is so much more… you need to know Contact me for a in-dept reading

over 10 years ago

Check out my no risk offer and follow-up deal.

Contact me for a complimentary 2 minute session to see if we connect. I will not do a reading during this time. This time is for you to ensure you are comfortable with me and I with you before you spend a dime.

There is no cost for you to see if we connect. If we do connect, take advantage of my DEAL. Let me connect with your spirit guide and share that message with you.

psychic_j