why won't he stop pursuing me???

over 10 years ago

okay…I need some guidance. my godmom introduced me to a guy 7 months ago. he noticed me at her place of business and wanted to get to know me. once we were introduced, we began talking and texting. pretty soon, feeling started to develop on both parts, but this guy just got out of a messy relationship. due to the fact that he had “unfinished business” with his ex, he went back and I let him. pretty soon, I told him I did not think it was best that we be “just friends” while he was in another relationship. I asked him NOT to text, call, or speak to me to preserve what we had and also because I did not want to be part of a love triangle. well…this guy continues to go out of his way when he sees me in public, turning his car around if he sees me at the grocery store or “dropping in” my godmom’s place of business. he “dropped” in a few weeks back after I specifically told him I do not want any parts of him, especially when he is dating someone else, which he is doing now. it’s upset me to the point my godmom is getting ready to talk to him today. what will come of her doing so? what will he tell her?

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would continue to set your boundaries. The one thing you may want to say to him is if he doesn’t stop, you will get personal protection order against him for stalking and harassing you. Usually that does the trick. If not get the order and he will have to obey the law.

over 10 years ago
psybernadette's photo

Psychic Readings by Bernadette (psybernadette)

5 posts

I would like to read for you in regards to your situation.

Bright Blessings Bernadette

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 04/21-04/28!!!!

$10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (04/24/14)

EASTER APRIL DEALS!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Jessica,

Thats where he thought wrong. When he got your number from you. He right then think towards relationship instead of a friendship. I would be like be thinking if he has not realize how special you are. I would make out rules that he must follow in order to keep something working.

If you want further advice you are able to contact me.

over 10 years ago

Check out my no risk offer and follow-up deal.

Contact me for a complimentary 2 minute session to see if we connect. I will not do a reading during this time. This time is for you to ensure you are comfortable with me and I with you before you spend a dime.

There is no cost for you to see if we connect. If we do connect, take advantage of my DEAL. Let me connect with your spirit guide and share that message with you.

psychic_j

over 10 years ago
guider's photo

Atrueguider (guider)

11 posts

Dear i will tell u his in side of heart with my vision powers dear never hesitate to join me first check my vision then pay. I am new here but very Perfect with my visions. Join hurry very low in start here.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jessica,

As a counsellor I would like to you to consider, if he contuines this behaviour then he is in effect desrespecting your wishes as a human being.

It is not a good sign even if he did finishs the other relationship of a healthy relationships.

You may even need to consider having a talk to the police in your local area, because some of his behaviour shows sign of someone who can get obbessive???

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi , i m here for your help, join me for advice . i hope u will not be disappoint thanks , blessings

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details . I will give you what the spirit guides show around this person and much more . Come in today . accurate details . Blessings – Marva.lee

over 10 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

You always have the power to cut him out of your life. put a restraining order if you have to. I see your God mom will handle it well.