love life stuff

over 10 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

so my job is having a luau on april 22 for the good work we did last year. They are bringing other workers from our company to work our shifts that day so we can have fun for our party. I know this may be a stretch, but does anyone see me meeting a guy there who i can possibly start a romantic relationship with in the future? my name is toree august 3, 1992

I hope so :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Toree,

I get there is a yes there can be a romance love in your future. It also shows to me you need to be careful in the way your thinking and expressing yourself. Almost like sometimes you over ask things and not thinking proper! So be careful who helps you get to this person.

If you want more insight you are able to contact me on via bitwine

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Toree,

For today, I would like to introduce you to my general spread which includes those special subjects you are enquiring about.

It covers both your working life and love life.

However, it needs to be done in a Live Chat session – this board is not for free answers only conversations.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER