children

over 10 years ago

will I get pregnant ever? Will I have children within the next few years? Will I need a full reading for this?

over 10 years ago
psychicmediumrena didn't upload a photo

Love and Hope (psychicmediumrena)

6 posts

Hello dear, If you want to know the real answer with detail please contact me.Just send me your name and date of birth. Blessings and prayers

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am good with pregnancy and gender.

over 10 years ago

About My Services

I can help empowers your spirit with strength which can hold you strong and firm to hold your soul mate I enlighten the deeper concerns of your heart with a straightforward, ethical approach to your problems. I help find solutions to emotional concerns and vision future romantic trends. I help you make decisions and unravel emotional knots. I hone in on soul mate/twin flame issues that require clarity. I do not give false hope. I have counsel led clients on separations, break-ups, divorce, long distance, family problems plus rivalries and conflicts in the workplace. I serve only your highest good. On mutual agreement I will work with spirit guides. I do not give false hopes

over 10 years ago
askcecilia's photo

Cecilia Dias (askcecilia)

7 posts

Provide me with your birth data, along with my clairsentient abilities I would be more than happy to reveal what is in your destiny.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Renny…..I will predict you from your horoscope, and will answer you all from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planets system, When 5th house is good transit, good angle , pregnancy may possible. Contact me on live chat with your full birth detail… Achharya Jaydev…

over 10 years ago
ms.selena didn't upload a photo

~Love Exspert~ (ms.selena)

32 posts

hi hun, i do see alot of changes in your life soon, of you would like come chat with me, Godbless.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Renny,

I would like to take a different approach with you. Telling you a little story. Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen? This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower. So I am not asking you to have a reading with me on this subject.

Instead I would like to give you a free gift.

All the best ESTHER