At my wits end here

over 10 years ago

With everything going on, lost of best friend, sick daughter, and now me borderline per cancerous….its like I can’t get a break. It feels like things will never get better or I will ever get better. I just want to end myself. Is there better days ahead? I haven’t been happy in a long time. Wheres my happiness?

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am able to know the date of when your happiness will return.

over 10 years ago
chrispsychic's photo

Remote Viewer Love Expert (chrispsychic)

3 posts

hello sweet heart i see your at the end of your rope but you have to understand that you been like this since you been a teenager and only you can change it you just need a sense of dircetion to guide you this will able you to see the whole picture contact me for more infomation

over 10 years ago

That what scares me the whole picture. I know I am gifted. I thought I was crazy. No I am not…lol. I have been like this since my teens. I guess keep ,meditating…. I do need too do things differently.

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
psychicshannon1's photo

Psychic Shannon (psychicshannon1)

30 posts

Hi sweetheart. I know things have hard for you. Things are going to get better. Give me a chance to help you. In one reading I will be able to tell you everything.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Take a deep breath most people this week are going though the same thing your are. Trust me this week has not been the best on me and my clients. Meditate this will help you clear your thoughts

over 10 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

There are better days ahead – but they require you to take charge of your emotions and thoughts. I can help you. I offer you a session – as long as it takes to deliver you guidance – for $1. From there you can decide if we should continue exchanging energy in the future. The truth is that no matter what anyone on here tells you about your future, you will still fear and expect the worst. We can fix that. Read my profile. With Love, Jai

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago
askcecilia's photo

Cecilia Dias (askcecilia)

7 posts

You have lost touch with your destiny. Life is like a road and sometimes we divert our chosen path. Spiritual guidance is what I feel you will need – believe me, it can turn your life around. When your path is dark, I can be called upon to light the way!