why hes doing this

over 10 years ago

Why did my friend spot me talking to a guy then walked in the middle of us turned with his back and said something to him,a few days later the guy i was talking just stared and didnt utter a word,this isnt the first time my so called friend has done this to me,why does he do this i love him to bits and i wonder if he really knows how i feel or he thinks i dont like him,its complicated

over 10 years ago
afuturepredictor's photo

Predictor (afuturepredictor)

8 posts

Dear join me i will tell you insight of you love one dear i have good command on astrology also predict you you love future.Don’t Hesitate i am new here but a good command on my profession.join me a take the true reading.

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
ms.selena didn't upload a photo

~Love Exspert~ (ms.selena)

32 posts

i do see alot of confussion going on around you and him i do see that theres alot of words that are left unsaid i would like to talk to you inprivit of you would like, come and chat with me. Thank you, Godbless.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Belinda,

He doing it because he wants more from you than friendship – here is the problem – your words are “it complicated” success he is attached elsewhere – you need to put this guy in his place and tell him in clear terms – thius type of behaviour is unacceptable – interruping you when you are speaking to someone else.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Belinda, This seems like a situation that you must let go in order it to be fix. A lot of confusion and misunderstanding is coming from both parties. You need to take time and write out a journal or a blog about your fears, feelings when it regards to this.It will change the way you see things if you did.

If you seeking more insight your able to contact me on bitwine.

Blessings with you