Getting pregnant

over 10 years ago

Me and my boyfriend are trying to conceive with no luck. I just want some reassurance we can and will conceive

over 10 years ago
christianwinters's photo

Christian Winters (christianwinters)

1 post

Invest in a tarot reading, and it should answer most of your questions. I’d be happy to do one for you.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello chelsie…when 5th house, 5th house lord strong and good angle with 5 th house, that time is perfect..I will predict about your question,from your Horoscope, I have 27 years vast experience of Horoscope reading. contact me with your full birth details, on live chat…Achharya Jaydev…

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello, Have you spoken to your doctor? Because this can be a medical issue. Not a psychic one. You may need to talk to your doctor about this and your health.

I hope this helps

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

The best advice I can give is to take the time to really just slow down. Sometimes all that is needed is a different outlook on something. :) If you would like to take a deeper look with me, please contact me via chat. You may want to get a medical check and see if the doctor says there are any issues physically. Then you can know where the healing is needed in your life.

over 10 years ago
aarmalpsychic's photo

Aarmalpsychic (aarmalpsychic)

21 posts

Dear join me i will tell you with the calculations of star how can get better your future of love and how can get you success in you love life.join me and take true readings.

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear i will guide you in this situation,with my vision powers dear just join me a take the readings of vision powers dear join me and check the accuracy. Regards….....!

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am good with pregnancy and gender.