Why such a BIG difference?

over 10 years ago

How can one reader state someone despises you then another state that he loves you? It’s these types of things that leave someone so confused.

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Katrina,

When this happens, it is most likely the person that despises/loves is torn on the relationship. Like when a couple breaks up and one turns into a stalker (either in real life or on social media), the same can apply to friends (an argument can make one angry, but they still love you).

The other answer is one we never like to consider and that is a reader that tells you what you want to hear. Unfortunately is it something that happens.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
aarmalpsychic's photo

Aarmalpsychic (aarmalpsychic)

21 posts

Dear join me and get star calculation reading dear a find out your actual love situation dear join and find out result.

over 10 years ago

Trust the reader that connected to you most during the confirmation time. If they can accurately predict the current situation, most likely all other information is correct.

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

I have some stomach problems, in the end the doctor concluded that it was food poisoning. Since the problems continued, one day he told me that I should do a gastroscopy because I could have cancer. This too, has left me confused.

Even doctors who have studied at university contradict each others or themselves, why you’re surprised that even psychics contradict each others or themselves?

Hoping that I made you think:

A. Someone is living a fought love/feeling? B. Someone has made a mistake

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago

@ Nibirian I get what you’re saying but that was a strange way to go about it.

I get the telling you what you want to hear also. I hate that to the core. But he said himself he doesn’t hate me. Does he love me, i doubt it but he doesn’t hate me so maybe he was torn at that time.

over 10 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

If you are getting mixed readings like this you may want to consider the energies that are being created each time you ask the same question. If you are asking the same questions to different readers within a certain time frame it can create energies that cause unpredictability. Always ask your reader what the time frame for the reading is and allow that to work out it’s natural course. However, if you of course think of something new regarding this matter then by all means get another reading or rephrase your question. This will allow the energies to be stable and the answer you are looking for will be more accurate and lead you to less confusion.

over 10 years ago

I understand what you mean. It just caught me funny when the guy I asked about stated he didnt hate me and he has been talking to me ever since. I’ve had it happen at other times before when I’ve had a reader say that he would never talk to me again and as she is saying it he texts or calls. So maybe it’s that he is unpredictable? He has been talking to me ever since the reading so although the first reader was wrong about him hating me, the scond reader was wrong about him wanting a relationship. he made it clear this morning he just wants to be friends.

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

I would love to help you with this, I have some great specials right now. I think he just wants to make sure he is doing what is the best in his life. I don’t think he wants to have any conflict. If you would like to look into this further please contact me on chat. We can take a deeper look at his feelings or motives more specifically. :) Wishing you love and clarity…

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Always pick one reader and stay with that one. Also, their is a thin line between love and hate ;) depends on their mind frame when they were reading the person. Blessings