Can I trust her?

over 10 years ago
wonder99 didn't upload a photo

wonder99

12 posts

I’ve heard from people that this girl who I thought was my friend has been saying things behind my back to others. I think she’s even been saying things to the guy I like because she doesn’t want to see us together. I’m not sure if this is all true and if so how to deal with her. Her dob is Feb 14 1994 and mine is Sep 30 1994.

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Wonder,

Many times people in our lives speak their mind and can be taken out of context. I believe this is part of what is happening here, however there is some gossip mingled in as well.

So look into yourself and find what you think is the best way to handle this: you can go directly to the source and ask her, or you simply rise above it. Those that know you will not believe gossip and will ask you directly about any issue. In either situation, keep your composure and strength, you will come out on top of it all.

If you would like a full reading, contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hello, i am psyattestant,If tou want to get insight,i will give you accurate reading about every aspect of life.So come in chat of hire me for email reading. thank you Psyattestant

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
aarmalpsychic's photo

Aarmalpsychic (aarmalpsychic)

21 posts

Dear join me i will tell you each and every thing with star calculation what is the future of you love.

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you