Question about connecting to specific people, and too many

over 10 years ago

Hi there. I’m curious how a psychic can tune into the specific love interest of the specific person the client is referring to, when there may be more than one interest. For example.. I inquire about R’s feelings for me.. but I know G is sexually interested in me. How do they know its really R that might be interested and not G.

Can getting more than one reading in the same week influence actions of the other person? Sometimes I dont get enough details as I’d like from a reader, so I call a different one. Am I shooting myself in the foot by doing that?

Thanks

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Andrea,

Being specific in your questions is the best answer I can give you. Just asking if someone is interested in you can lead to different answers. So using words other than “feelings for you” may be in your best interest. Being honest and up front with your reader is always the best way to get clarity.

I am a big proponent of finding a reader and sticking with them. This gives history and a true connection with your advisor. But that is just my opinion :) Getting more than one reading a week and involving different readers, may make for some discrepancies, but it usually will not influence actions.

Hope that helps, Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Andrea,

I cant speak for anyone else,but I always ask for names so I can focus on specific people. Once I get a feel for them I can sort it out as to who is who and who is feeling what.

Getting more than one reading a week from different readers can create what I call psychic interference, which sort of blurs the picture and feel of what I am sensing. I wouldnt say you are shooting yourself in the foot but it does make getting some details harder to find. I usually prefer a client ask a specific question and about who they are interested in so I can connect the best.

Hope that helps!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Thanks. Yes, I always specify the person. I’ve been told he’s interested but scared and is holding him back because of past hurts. I’ve seen interest in his actions, but havent seen him in 6 months because of work reasons. So I started wondering if the reader was picking up on the interest of one of my close friends since I’ve had no contact with the guy I question about. I have never mentioned this friend. But then some readers said theirs someone else. However, this other interest is married, so we’ll never become more than we are.

I usually get another reading when the reader just tells me yes there interested, and that’s all. Some have explained his traits and personality, which I appreciate more.

Is there a better way to word “does x think of me or want any type of relationship with me” thanks.

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hello, i am psyattestant,If tou want to get insight,i will give you accurate reading about every aspect of life.So come in chat of hire me for email reading. thank you Psyattestant

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
aarmalpsychic's photo

Aarmalpsychic (aarmalpsychic)

21 posts

Dear join me and get the actual star calculation reading dear you must join me a take the actual situation of your star position and your love position.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello …... I will predict your answer from your horoscope from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planets system. Astrology always answer perfect and long term predict. I have 27 years vast experience of Horoscope reading.contact me with full birth detail, on live chat…Achharya Jaydev…