EXCITED

over 10 years ago

Hi my d.o.b 10/05/77 im in the process of starting up a cleaning business, does anyone see if it will succeed or fail? X

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
psychicvictoria15's photo

❤️Spy On Lovers Mind❤... (psychicvictoria15)

17 posts

you are a very independent person and also strong minded. you are meant to start your own business but before you do there are things you need to be aware of, let me give you a reading to let you know about your journey ahead, you will be very satisfied

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello…Maria … 10 th house of horoscope indicate business and 9 house of chart is indicate the success of business, what is your star indicate from your horoscope, i will predict about your relation and success of business, from your horoscope, from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planets..message me your full birth details amd contact me live chat… Achhaya Jaydev….

over 10 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

It will fail if you have so little confidence that you feel the need to ask a psychic before investing yourself into it confidently. Read my profile. If you want your business to succeed, you need to reclaim your own power, not be dependent on a reading to tell you that you are good enough. With Love, Jai

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Maria,

Confidence, hard work, marketing and advertising. It takes time to build a client base, so don’t get discouraged.

If you would like a full reading, contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hello, i am psyattestant,If tou want to get insight,i will give you accurate reading about every aspect of life.So come in chat of hire me for email reading. thank you Psyattestant

over 10 years ago
askcecilia's photo

Cecilia Dias (askcecilia)

7 posts

I will need more information to study your life pattern with your career choice.

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i can get you a quick answer if it will suceed or fail.