please need some clarity

over 10 years ago
mysti717 didn't upload a photo

mysti717

7 posts

please tell me if I will become pregnant this year and how outlook looks on it – a healthy normal pregnancy for me?

over 10 years ago

Hello :) I would love to look into this for you. If you want to contact me with your birthday we can take a deeper look. Many blessings to you.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello..Mysti… Pregnancy and child related matter answer from 5 th house of Horoscope,I will guide about your pregnancy from your horoscope, message me your full birth detail..contact me live chat…Achharya Jaydev …..

over 10 years ago
psychicgima's photo

psychicGima (psychicgima)

3 posts

I will guide with my visions and i can look into your future …Come and join me to have your future discovered. :)

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hello, i am psyattestant,If tou want to get insight,i will give you accurate reading about every aspect of life.So come in chat of hire me for email reading. thank you Psyattestant

over 10 years ago
aarmalpsychic's photo

Aarmalpsychic (aarmalpsychic)

21 posts

Dear join me i will tell you with the time frame when you get pregnant or not.

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you