im about to just give up

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I am sorry, but im about to give up on this site. Once again a prediction has come and gone with nothing happening as said.and I know this isn’t an exact science but with as long as I’ve been on here would think something would come to pass as said even if a few day or weeks off. But I just find I get ripped off, lied to b.s’d even with some readers saying ” I’m the real deal, no false hope” and it was a cut and past script she read to me.who can I trust? I’m tired of the false hopes and hurt. And no I’m not living my life by what a psychic says or putting it on hold. But I would like clarity, and answers to somethings. And I do come across good readers with reviews that sound like actual people said them and they had things come to pass and the readers see to really connect to me and know stuff that a one size fits all script woulnt know. Thay are sweet and genrious .which im greatful..But still nothing. I stay possative,pray if need be, but still just go on with life. I dont want to give up. But I don’t want to be the sucker either. Real truth , honesty, real sight, not just guessing or psychology. Or saying yes because you think its what I want to hear or or just saying no because you think it would be easier on me and you. I’m a good person, nice and polite to all on here.. and in life..but like most on here..just would like z little help putting things at ease, guidence,

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago
loveangel1's photo

Psychic AnNi ( Love Angel) (loveangel1)

13 posts

Let me help you with truth and realism. contact me

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Tarna…. I will predict your full horoscope, my prediction always perfect..Asytology is science and every answer can find from astrology, I will read your Horoscope,message me your full birth detail..contact me live chat…Earlier I had predicted on 1st march14, that, ” Retrograde Mars will make Air-crash/High jack, mass attact, blooded event before July2014.. Achharya Jaydev…...

over 10 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

what’s your concern that push you to ask the help of a psychic?

over 10 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

My concern ,like so many who come on here, is about relationship(ex) and all the questions that go with it. Things ended so up in the air and confusing..what were his reasons, true feelings, this and that and the ultimat …will we ever be a couple again? Lol I’ve been on here since September.. and got all the ranges of predictions..two weeks,2 months..end of summer.Next week and end of month are newest.one has just passed with nothing ,the other has a few days left and even though the reader is very credible.. I don’t feel its going to come to pass either..but I still hope .lately I’ve been asking about my very mini life plan and if that’s going to go how I planned or not…to help ease the stress and all. But like I said with stuff that’s happend or not happened I don’t know what to believe. I have asked in past to find a reader who doesn’t need names or dates to do a reading..only because I know some look up info

over 10 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

In the beginning, the predictions were when ex and I would get back together. This last month or so, the predictions are when he will make first contact since we haven’t spoken in ages.

over 10 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

as I have a different timezone with most of the people, if you want, write me a message I’ll tell you what I can and, in case, I’ll suggest you someone.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tarna,

I am a reader who is known for telling the truth of a matter. Look through my feedback and see what other clients have said. Online now and able to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
twinorbhealing's photo

Accurate, Honest, Real (twinorbhealing)

12 posts

If you send me a picture I can do a reading off the energy in the picture without names and dates… as of now I get the feeling that you feel the relationship ended unresolved and for some reason you have put your love life on hold hoping to reconnect and relive this. He was just done, wanted something new. It became routine for him. Waiting around is not going to bring you both back together, in fact it is repelling any possible reunion. Pick yourself up girl, move forward. Be grateful for the time you had together, for how much you’ve grown from the relationship and shine in your own light. Own YOU, live YOU, feel YOU and you will attract what you desire!!! I see great things ahead for you.

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tarna,

Your words at the end of your posting “but like most on here..just would like z little help putting things at ease, guidence!!!”

Here Esther guidance – Let Go!!!! of any idea of getting back together with any ex – not just this one.

Why? because God has a different plan for you – just go out and allow the new to come into your life – new friends – may lead onto a new boyfriend from there. New Hobby – you may met someone like-minded.

When you finally let go – you are likely to find yourself more relax and hopefully get more sleep instead of having him constantly on your mind.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

I’d like to offer you a free session. I have psychic abilities – but I’m not going to tell you your future. I’ll help you find the answers you seek inside yourself. It’s more than psychology, it’s stepping into your own power, which you are refusing to do. Spirit has shown you through phony psychics that just expecting someone to tell you the answers is not your path. If you are ready to heal and grow and realize that YOU can have the intuition that you are seeking in others, let me know. With love, Jai

over 10 years ago

Hey jai! Do I get a free session? Lol @ Tarna I do feel your pain! However I learned to go back to God. He is never wrong and never deceptive! Somethings come only by praying and fasting! Please try it. You can give up on this site but never on yourself! God loves you.

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Tarna,

Life is a journey; some are shorter paths and some are longer. Ex’s are “ex” for reasons, and until those reasons are addressed and resolved, it is best to stay ex’s.

So go out and live life, enjoy it, things will fall into place.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

This is why I get confused and upset, 99% of the readers I’ve read with say he will come back. He just needs to sort out his stuff and realize it really wasn’t that much greener on the other side.just give him time. And hell reach out to you when he’s ready. And I’ve gotten readings from of few of you who have answered me on this forum..said the same.he’ll be back..I see the truth, guides don’t lie to me, cards don’t lie. And some even at first say no he won’t come back on a forum ..give it up and I do an actual reading with you and then you say yes he will. ..just give him time. Confusing. I didn’t want personal feelings or psychologist view of let it go because its easier. I want what a psychic sees when they connect with me..a true vision not just something to either make me feel better or just be easier on me. But a true reading and vision.

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER